As our national and global communities continue to feel the impact of the COVID-19 virus, we feel it is our responsibility to share some of the steps that Show Plumbing is taking to keep our customers, and employees safe and healthy.
- We are closely monitoring guidelines from the U.S. CDC to ensure we adopt the best preventative practices and protocols.
- We require every technician to wear masks, gloves and shoe covers when entering a home.
- We are requiring employees to stay home or seek medical attention if they are experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever.
- Technicians are using disinfectant to clean all tools and work surfaces after each service.
- Our dispatch team is also confirming with each customer that no one has been sick prior to booking an appointment.
- In keeping with CDC guidelines our technicians will simply greet our customers with a friendly smile instead of a handshake.
We understand that the service Show Plumbing provides is essential to everyday life. Therefore, please call us if you need us at 281-860-2000. We are prepared to tackle these challenging times with your safety and confidence as our top priority.
For the most current information and updates on the Coronavirus COVID-19, visit the CDC’s website, the Texas Department of State Health Services, or the City of Houston Health Department.